THIS is the Most Insane BMW EVER! Manhart MH2 630
Now, this is a weapon! Let’s take a look at the Manhart MH2 630; it’s something truly crazy. As the name suggests it’s based on the BMW M2 coupe with an insane 630hp thanks to an engine swap coming from the M4.
In addition it features numerous other changes and upgrades including carbon fibre components, a full cage inside and of course a new exhaust system. Probably testing this beast on the road isn’t the natural habitat but it sure was very fun!
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- World Premiere of the new Audi RS 5 Sportback
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen Touareg comfort systems
- Volkswagen Showcar I.D. Driving in Los Angeles Downtown
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Valentino Rossi drives the Ferrari 488 Pista
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Driving Event in Namibia – Preparations
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- This is how car parts are put to the challenge