THIS is the Most Insane BMW EVER! Manhart MH2 630
Now, this is a weapon! Let’s take a look at the Manhart MH2 630; it’s something truly crazy. As the name suggests it’s based on the BMW M2 coupe with an insane 630hp thanks to an engine swap coming from the M4.
In addition it features numerous other changes and upgrades including carbon fibre components, a full cage inside and of course a new exhaust system. Probably testing this beast on the road isn’t the natural habitat but it sure was very fun!
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- The One Millionth Porsche 911 in New York
- The new Volvo XC60 – Volvo’s safety philosophy
- The new Volvo XC60 – Driving Trailer
- The new Volkswagen Golf 1.5l TSI Driving Video
- The new Volkswagen e-Golf Film
- The new Range Rover Velar – Interior Design
- The new Opel Insignia 4×4 with Torque Vectoring