Is the Mercedes-AMG E43 a ‘Real’ AMG?
AMG have broadened their line up with the introduction of cars wearing the 43 designation; sitting beneath the full-on sports cars, models like the E43 4MATIC add a sporty touch at a more affordable price point.
Having quickly arrived across many models in the line-up, from the GLE 43 to the SLC 43, and here in particular the younger brother to the brutal E63 S that I drove recent.
The question is though, what’s it about? Let’s take a look around at what you get on this car in particular that differentiates it before seeing what it’s like on the road.
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- World Premiere of the new Audi RS 5 Sportback
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen Touareg comfort systems
- Volkswagen Showcar I.D. Driving in Los Angeles Downtown
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Valentino Rossi drives the Ferrari 488 Pista
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Driving Event in Namibia – Preparations
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- THIS is the Most Insane BMW EVER! Manhart MH2 630