2017 Mercedes E 220 D Cabriolet Color: Selenite grey
Mercedes-Benz is completing its E-Class family with the new E-Class Cabriolet. This open four-seater with a classic fabric soft top combines puristic, sensuous design with high long-distance comfort for four occupants and the latest technology. This includes comprehensive smartphone integration with a wireless charging and key function, a Widescreen Cockpit and the latest assistance systems of the E-Class. Powerful engines and comfortable suspension systems ensure a sporty and luxurious driving experience. On request the Cabriolet can be equipped with the AIRCAP electric draught-stop system and the AIRSCARF neck-level heating system – to enhance comfort when driving with the roof down. For the first time, the E-Class Cabriolet is also available with 4MATIC all-wheel drive.
The new Cabriolet is the fifth and youngest member of Mercedes-Benz’s E-Class family, which has been renewed entirely within the space of one year. At the same time, the brand with the star is continuing its tradition of high-calibre convertibles with a classic fabric soft top.
When the soft top is up, the E-Class Cabriolet has a silhouette similar to that of the Coupé and displays the same expressive proportions, with a puristic, surface-accentuated design with reduced lines and sensuous contours. Both hot and cool, the design idiom dictates the appearance of the Cabriolet and lends it a distinctive character – especially when the soft top is open.
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- World Premiere of the new Audi RS 5 Sportback
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen Touareg comfort systems
- Volkswagen Showcar I.D. Driving in Los Angeles Downtown
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Valentino Rossi drives the Ferrari 488 Pista
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Driving Event in Namibia – Preparations
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- Top 10 SUPERCARS – 2018