Do I Buy My Porsche GT3 with a MANUAL OR PDK?
Manual or PDK? It’s a hot topic right now with the purist camp preferring a manual analogue interaction with a car but technology and performance dictating that an automatic is faster and more efficient. With my new Porsche GT3 incoming, which should it be? Let me know on Qutee and choose your preference in the poll: https://www.qutee.com/q/porsche-gt3-w…
While driving the very special Porsche 911R from Porsche Ultimate at the Col de Turini I wanted to think a little more about this topic run terms of the collection, experiences, and usage of the new Porsche 991.2 911 GT3 for me. I want to position it towards track usage with bucket seats, roll cage and harnesses and that dictates Porsche’s exceptionally fast double clutch PDK system is calling. This experience driving the manual involving 911R calls the other way, it’s tough one!
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- World Premiere of the new Audi RS 5 Sportback
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen Touareg comfort systems
- Volkswagen Showcar I.D. Driving in Los Angeles Downtown
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Valentino Rossi drives the Ferrari 488 Pista
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Driving Event in Namibia – Preparations
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- Top 10 SUPERCARS – 2018