Nissan Micra Driving Video in Passion Red
The new Nissan Micra is longer, wider and lower than ever before. The car has been repositioned at the very heart of the ultra-competitive European B-hatchback segment.
Conceived, designed and engineered with those customers’ requirements at the top of the agenda, Nissan has a clear ambition for the new Micra; it should re-establish itself inside the top 10 sellers in the segment, and compete head-to-head with the best and most popular in the class. Benchmarked against key rivals, Nissan believes the all-new Nissan Micra meets and exceeds its targets.
Key to its appeal is the car’s athletic and expressive exterior design, which moves the Micra name plate in a daring new direction. The contemporary look and premium feel continues inside, with a high-quality cabin that boasts two-tone soft-touch materials as standard across the range. Thanks to outstanding packaging, the five-door-only body shell boasts best-in-class ergonomics for front seat occupants, with no compromise to rear passenger space. The boot is big enough to easily cater for customers’ needs.
The all-new Nissan Micra is also a technology leader, with a number of ‘in-control’ features – the sort usually associated with more expensive models – now available for the first time. Not only are they new to the Nissan Micra, they’re new to the segment. These include Intelligent Lane Intervention, a safety system which gently corrects the Micra back on to the right path should it be required.
Nissan’s acclaimed Intelligent Around View Monitor camera system – as seen on the Qashqai and Juke crossovers – is also available on the Micra for the first time. These and other technologies are a clear demonstration of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the brand’s vision for a zero emissions and zero fatalities future.
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- THIS is the Most Insane BMW EVER! Manhart MH2 630
- This is how car parts are put to the challenge
- The One Millionth Porsche 911 in New York
- The new Volvo XC60 – Volvo’s safety philosophy
- The new Volvo XC60 – Driving Trailer
- The new Volkswagen Golf 1.5l TSI Driving Video