Lotus Exige Sport 380 – supercar killer
Taking the fight straight to six-figure supercars, this new, top-of-the-range model carries over the lessons learnt in the development of the acclaimed Exige Sport 350, launched last year, but with significant revisions lowering weight, boosting power and enhancing aerodynamics.
Unrivalled in its class: faster, sharper, and more direct than adversaries, the Exige Sport 350 is definitely not for the timid. With a dry weight of just 1,066 kg with lightweight options, and boasting a potent power-to-weight ratio of 352 hp per tonne, the new, pure-bred Lotus has been conceived to out perform and out manoeuvre so called supercars. The new Exige is blisteringly fast off the line, dispatching 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds before reaching a top speed of 178 mph.
Lotus’ approach to developing the perfect sports car has allowed the Exige Sport 350 to lay claim to the title of the best sports car under £100,000.
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen Showcar I.D. Driving in Los Angeles Downtown
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Driving Event in Namibia – Preparations
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- THIS is the Most Insane BMW EVER! Manhart MH2 630
- This is how car parts are put to the challenge
- The One Millionth Porsche 911 in New York
- The new Volvo XC60 – Volvo’s safety philosophy