Lotus Exige Sport 380 – supercar killer
Taking the fight straight to six-figure supercars, this new, top-of-the-range model carries over the lessons learnt in the development of the acclaimed Exige Sport 350, launched last year, but with significant revisions lowering weight, boosting power and enhancing aerodynamics.
Unrivalled in its class: faster, sharper, and more direct than adversaries, the Exige Sport 350 is definitely not for the timid. With a dry weight of just 1,066 kg with lightweight options, and boasting a potent power-to-weight ratio of 352 hp per tonne, the new, pure-bred Lotus has been conceived to out perform and out manoeuvre so called supercars. The new Exige is blisteringly fast off the line, dispatching 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds before reaching a top speed of 178 mph.
Lotus’ approach to developing the perfect sports car has allowed the Exige Sport 350 to lay claim to the title of the best sports car under £100,000.
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- The new Volvo XC60 – Volvo’s safety philosophy
- The new Volkswagen Golf 1.5l TSI Driving Video
- The new Volkswagen e-Golf Film
- The new Opel Insignia 4×4 with Torque Vectoring
- The new MINI John Cooper Works Rally – Interior Design & Engine
- The new MINI Cooper S Convertible Interior Design in Caribbean Aqua Metallic
- The new Mercedes-Benz GLA Exterior Design
- The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Edition 1 – Design Interior
- The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe – Driving Video
- The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain – Driving Video Trailer
- The new Mercedes-Benz E 220 d All-Terrain – Driving Video
- The new Mercedes-Benz E 220 d 4MATIC Coupe Driving Video in Hyacinth Red Metallic