2017 New York FW – The Lexus LIT IS
Lexus preserves its commitment to the fashion industry by returning as the Official Automotive Partner of NYFW: The Shows for the fourth consecutive season.
Continuing the highly successful #HowFashionTravels campaign, Lexus will be providing a fleet of 50 courtesy transportation vehicles for designers, models, editors, retailers and industry professionals traveling from Skylight Clarkson Sq.
Lexus will collaborate with NYFW: The Shows designers Nicole Miller, Jeremy Scott, TOME and Zang Toi on exclusive vehicle exteriors as part of the courtesy transportation fleet debuting on Thursday, February 9. These 10 vehicles will be wrapped in custom prints from each designer corresponding to their new Fall / Winter 2017 collections.
- Would I Buy An Audi RS5?
- World Premiere of the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class Presentation
- CarVideoNewsUSA K
- Volvo V90 as a police car
- Volkswagen Showcar I.D. Driving in Los Angeles Downtown
- Volkswagen I.D. Showcar Exterior Design Trailer
- Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Six Cabriolet – Trailer
- Toyota Yaris AP4 – Australian Rally Championship (ARC)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Driving Event in Namibia – Preparations
- Toyota GT86 Exterior Design
- Toyota FT-4X Concept Preview
- Torqeedo integrates BMW i3 high-capacity battery into electric propulsion system for boats
- THIS is the Most Insane BMW EVER! Manhart MH2 630
- This is how car parts are put to the challenge
- The One Millionth Porsche 911 in New York